Pyramid of hearts herein referred to as POH is a registered charitable group in Nigeria [CAC/IT/No 66774]. The foundation started with an online group which aims to provide opportunities for young people to address the needs and concerns of the community by transforming the time spent online into offline positive action.
The Foundation is passionately dedicated to the provision of support services to the less privileged and underserved children, youths, women and the aged people in the society.
POHCF focuses on educational development programs, healthcare improvement initiatives, support for an improved life for aged people, empowerment and capacity building programs for youths and women.br>
Since its establishment in 2011, POHCF has impacted the lives of over 1,000 less privileged people and under-served persons through its life-changing programmes across 6 cities in Nigeria.
1. The Foundation shall offer educational support to indigent citizens. The foundation shall engage/support educational development and advancement through the distribution of school materials. Renovation of educational Institution, establish educational institutions and bursary to deserving candidates in schools.
2. The Foundation shall engage in Health Improvement Initiative, primary health, clinic, environmental health, mobile clinic and rescue ambulance provision. It shall create awareness on HIV/AIDS and reproductive health.
3. The Foundation shall provide Social Amenities in Rural Areas such as well, borehole, electricity, market and Civic Centre. It shall create awareness and support for environmental degradation and disaster management.
4. It shall support Aged People, build and finance the running of old people’s home, support motherless and orphanage homes as well as development of Elders and the Aged. Support propagation of moral teachings, religion programs and projects.The Foundation shall engage in training and capacity building, computer appreciation, entrepreneurship and micro finance program and financing.
5. The Foundation shall engage in training and capacity building, computer appreciation, entrepreneurship and micro finance program and financing.
6. The Foundation shall engage in Youth and Women Empowerment Programs, vocational training, skill acquisition and career talk. It shall promote sports and community recreation.
7. The Foundation shall carry out campaign against human trafficking and all forms of discrimination and oppression against young persons and children.
8. The Foundation shall work with similar groups and organizations with aims to fulfill its set objectives.